Food Recipes Sweet

Food Recipes Sweet

Recipe: Appetizing Potato Dish

Author
Published October 12, 2022
Recipe: Appetizing Potato Dish

Potato Dish.

Potato Dish You can cook Potato Dish using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Potato Dish

  1. Prepare 10 large of Russett potato or new potatoes washed off.
  2. Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
  3. Prepare 1/2 tsp of tsp pepper.
  4. Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
  5. Prepare 1 of Onion.
  6. You need 1 of Bell pepper.
  7. Prepare 1 stick of butter.
  8. Prepare 1 packages of 14oz hillshire farm sausage or can be any kind of sausage.
  9. Prepare 1 lb of ground meat.

Potato Dish instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 450°.
  2. Wash potatoes n if ur using new potatoes I myself like to leave Peel on but if using the other potatoes wash n Peel then cut them in cubes.
  3. Put potatoes in large baking pan n Season your potatoes with salt,pepper garlic powder stir around real good then put your butter,cooked sausage n ground meat nyour onion,bell pepper.
  4. Add enough water to cover potatoes.
  5. Place your pan in the oven n cook till potatoes are soft I say let it cook at least 1 hr.n 30 mins.
  6. Serve n enjoy....I'm new to all this but I'm sure I will get the hang of it so bare with me have a great day.

Copyright ©

close