Food Recipes Sweet

Food Recipes Sweet

Easiest Way to Make Delicious Hash Browns my way

Author
Published July 12, 2024
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Hash Browns my way

Hash Browns my way.

Hash Browns my way You can cook Hash Browns my way using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Hash Browns my way

  1. It's 1 of medium/large potato per person, I used 2 good sized ones here.
  2. Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
  3. It's 1/2 tsp of each garlic.
  4. It's of and onion powders.
  5. You need 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
  6. Prepare 1/2 cup of Colby jack cheese.
  7. You need of Cooking spray.
  8. Prepare 2 tbsp of fat of choice, olive, vegetable, butter, margarine, bacon fat, etc.

Hash Browns my way step by step

  1. Shred washed potatoes, unpeeled, into a bowl of water. Let sit for a bit..
  2. Drain potatoes well, wringing them out. Dump them back into the empty bowl..
  3. Season with the salt, pepper, onion and garlic, minced onion and cheese. Combine..
  4. I use either a nonstick skillet OR a cast iron skillet. On medium/high heat, Spray and melt fat evenly in skillet and dump potato mixture in. Spread them out and pull the edges into a circle with the spatula and press them. Let them cook for a good 5 minutes, adjusting the heat as needed, with a lid on..
  5. I use my spatula to cut the hash browns in fourths and flip them, reforming my circle, then let them brown again with the lid. I do this about 4 times. I let the middle spill out to brown each time. When I think they’re nearly done I remove the lid and crisp..
  6. When they look golden brown and delicious and it’s all come together, slide it out onto a plate and have at it๐Ÿ™ƒ.

Copyright ©

close