Food Recipes Sweet

Food Recipes Sweet

Recipe: Appetizing My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa 😻

Author
Published September 26, 2024
Recipe: Appetizing My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice +
Quinoa 😻

My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa 😻.

My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa 😻 You can cook My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa 😻 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa 😻

  1. You need 1 handful of Spinach.
  2. It's 1/4 of Cucumber sliced.
  3. It's 1/2 Cup of Cooked Quinoa.
  4. It's 1/4 Cup of cooked wholegrain rice.
  5. Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes halved.
  6. You need 1/2 of an Avocado chopped.
  7. Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
  8. It's 1 tbls of Apple Balsamic Vinegar.

My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa 😻 instructions

  1. Lay the Spinach on the bottom of a serving bowl. Next add the Cucumber on top. Add salt and. Pepper..
  2. Add the Avocado and cooked Wholegrain rice also Quinoa and mix then add the Apple Balsamic Vinegar. Stir in and enjoy...
  3. .

Copyright ©

close