Recipe: Perfect Panada (Tuna Stuffed Bread)
Panada (Tuna Stuffed Bread).
You can cook Panada (Tuna Stuffed Bread) using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panada (Tuna Stuffed Bread)
- You need of Bread: high protein flour 300gr, sugar 45gr, yeast 1 tsps, butter 1/2 tbsp, 1 egg, coconut milk 225ml, salt.
- You need of Filling: steamed tuna, lemongrass, spring onion, kafir lemon leaves, garlic, shallots, chilli (red and green), pandan leave for fragrance, salt sugar.
Panada (Tuna Stuffed Bread) instructions
- Steam the tuna then shred it. Cook it with all the seasoning without adding any liquid..
- Mix all bread ingredients into bowl then knead with love..... Rest it for 1 hour then press it to release the gas..
- Release the gas..
- Measure about 50gr for one piece of bread..
- Fill the dough with tuna filling.
- Try your best to make it beautiful. I didn’t make this process well, the bread didn’t come out to nice shape. Ok, fry it though..
- Ready to serve. Trust me it is incredibly delicious. I wished I put more chilli.....

